About Deveron UAS
Deveron UAS is a leading full-service enterprise drone data company based in Canada. With a growing fleet of drones that can each conduct five to eight flights per day. Deveron has the capacity to fly over farmland across North America.
Providing a Drone’s Eye View, Deveron takes guessing out of agriculture. Our team of professionals use the world’s most advanced unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), sensors and software to collect and analyze intricate data for farmers to make informed decisions, reduce costs and increase their yields.
- We meet with your agronomy team to identify the opportunities to drive decision using geo-spatial drone data throughout the season
- Deveron will plan the execution of all flights from a single application to regular monitoring
- Our drone technicians manage all logistics and work with Transport Canada to ensure we perform safe and legal flights
- We collect quality and accurate data that becomes a critical tool in a farmer’s decision-making process
- We analyze your data with leading software tools to unlock insights from images collected
- We recommend practices that effectively achieve yield goals and maximize farmers’ bottom lines
Our goal is to make imagery easy. We provide the world’s most sophisticated UAVs, analytic software, data and sensor products to help you make data driven decisions on your farm. We know that every field is different and we are there to help you measure that variability.
OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES – A Drone’s Eye View
- Our RGB images identify tile drainage locations and problems as well as act as a tool for bare soil analysis
- Normalized difference vegetation index (NDVI) maps accurately locate unhealthy crops
- Zones Maps created from NDVIs help determine the cause of the variability in your field including: fertility, moisture content, soil conditions/type, or disease and pest pressures
- Digital Elevation Maps (DEMs) reveals the topography of fields, a source of information for planning drainage and understanding the movement of water, fertilizer and soil in your fields
- Multi-Spectral Imaging measures seed, chemical and fertilizer rate application
- Latest advances in sensor technology and leading analytics are applied to determine the best VRA allowing seamless integration with precision farm equipment
- Aerial Surveys provide important data for land inspections